Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Blogging Again!

In August 2005 I wrote my first blog. Somehow, I "lost" it. Then, I uploaded another posting. Then, I had trouble finding my blog site. Well, I found it today! It seems that blogging is quite important today as a way to communicate. Bear with me as I experiment with adding photos and video. I want my friends, partners and family to have more information and to learn more about what Lynne and I are doing in Eastern Europe.

So, I will be sharing "Updates", prayer requests, showing you pictures and videos as well as sharing my thoughts.

Here is a new prayer request: I had a great meeting yesterday in Bratislava, Slovakia. From this meeting we organized a larger meeting in Banska Bystrica, Slovakia set for this Friday at 3 PM to discuss the development of a youth camp in Slovakia. I am quite interested and quite burdened about this need. Please pray!

If you would like to read the latest Eric Murphy Update go to www.lifeimpactforeternity.org to see what happened in Montenegro. We had an incredible youth camp there! Incredible! 7 came to Christ . . . when you consider that there are about 120 Christians in the entire country . . . seven is a huge number . . . a 5.8% increase in the number of believers.

Check back for my next posting!

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home