Thursday, December 15, 2016

O MIGHTY WARRIOR! It's the title of my book that was sent to the publisher today. YAY! Boy, I've got a lot of hours in this book. Whew! What a joy to finish it today after Stephanie, my wife, and I finished editing the book. What a thrill!

It might be ready next summer or early fall. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Not only this, but my sweet wife, Stephanie, has two books at the publisher. She finished the revision part of the editing process today and sent it in. Next will be a final proof for her to look at. This may be ready for her to approve by February. The title is Strong and Courageous. It provides hope and advice for families struggling with children who have autism. Chocked full of godly wisdom, practical advice and experiences that she has experienced with her grandson and with people she counseled in the past. She has 30 years experience as a Marriage and Family Therapist having earned her master's degree in that field. She has helped many families who struggle with this. Quite frankly, after I read it aloud during part of the editing process, I realized that her book will help anyone struggling with disease. I'm quite excited about her book.

The other one she sent to her editor a couple of months ago is a devotional book. Stephanie is a skilled writer. It's going to be a well read volume in the future.

So, that's what we have been up to recently. It's great that we are both doing this encouraging each other.

Since we both had something to celebrate today we enjoyed a delicious Italian dinner tonight at—where else, but in Celebration, Florida!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home