Tuesday, October 02, 2018

THANKFULNESS IS A WIN-WIN

God loves for us to be thankful and to tell Him about it. Don't you like this too? I do. We all do.

When I express thankfulness something special happens in my heart. It starts a positive change, lifts my heart and puts a smile on my face. It helps the other person who hears me giving them some encouragement. That's what I mean that it is a win-win situation. Good for me ... good for the other person. I love it!

The Bible tells us to give thanks for everything. Everything? Yep. Everything.

Try it for yourself. When something "bad" happens, thank God for it. Oh, it's easy to thank God for something "good". Give it a try when something difficult or painful happens. What I've found is that when I do this, I begin to handle the situation much better. Cope with it better.

Takes trust in God to do this. Takes faith too. Trust Him with the good or the bad. It make time some time, but what seems bad right now actually might turn out for our good later on. Actually, Romans 8:28 says all of it is good. Check it out. The word "bad" is not in that verse. Only "good".

I'm serious, give this a try. It will help you and it will help others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home