Monday, November 12, 2007

The Hungarian Brass Tour continues . . .

Bradley, West Virginia, then, Sophia, WV . . . then Midway WV . . . all three towns are close to Beckley WV. Last night we were in the state capitol, Charleston for a meeting at Bible Center Church. What a great time with these dear friends in each of these locations!

The one in Midway WV . . . this church, Hilltop Baptist, has relocated to the elementary school that I attended years ago. My, it was a trip down memory lane for me! My former playground is now the church parking area. My former classrooms for eight years are now Sunday School rooms or the church sanctuary. But, I am thrilled that this church is in Midway reaching out to people where I grew up.

Tonight, we will give a concert in Shady Spring, WV. Pastor George Smith has been a dear friend of ours for many years. It will be a privilege to preach in his church and for our men to play their instruments.

Tomorrow morning, we head to College Park, Maryland!

Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home