Sunday, June 22, 2008

Staying Faithful

For several days I have thought about posting a new blog. What do I write? Well, there are all sorts of things I could write. Somehow, they do not "important enough" to write about. Then, it hit me, I can write about how important it is to just be faithful in what God has for me to do.

So, dear reader, that's what I have been doing. Staying faithful . . . continuing to do what I should be doing. That says something! So many people get off track which is unfortunate. Hey, I am still on track!

Just wanted you to know!

Somehow, some way, this piece of information just might help you today. Hope so!

Eric

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Coincidence, or ''just'' the Spirit? We just got home from Vajta, where we had the annual Calvary Chapel Eastern Europe Leadership Conference, and the topic was the same. Pray and read the Word while you are serving, lest you get off the track. So yes, it is really important to know from eachother that they are staying faithful. Thank you.
andi

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home