Friday, December 25, 2009

People: Value

Telling certain friends that they have great value is incredibly important. The truth is that most people do not think that they have any value, or, at least, that they do not matter that much. Sad!

When I tell someone that I have noticed something special about them, he is encouraged. At first, he may struggle with this and may doubt the validity of my statement. I find that a warm smile and looking directly into his eyes helps to reinforce what I have said. Then, he expresses surprise or makes some statement of denial or self-criticism. I assure him that it is quite true or I would not have taken time to say it.

People have a great need for other people to believe in them. Making statements that emphasis value and importance go a long way to meet these needs.

Dear reader, the fact that you took time to read this tells me something about you. You have great value. God loves you and He notes your value ... after all, He gave His Son for you. That's incredible value.

My, you really are an incredible person!

Eric

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home